Account Executive (B2B)
Date: Apr 25, 2013
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Req ID 3130 - Posted 04/29/2013 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (1) - Sales - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 132-year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology, under the Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile, and Solo Mobile brands.
Are you a Business to Business (B2B)sales professional that seeks an opportunity to be creative to drive sales excellence?
Do you enjoy prospecting and hunting new business ?
Do you yearn to be to be the one people rely on most?
If your answer to those questions is an enthusiastic “yes!” then you may be the person
we’re looking for to join our team as a Account Executive.
As an Account Executive you will be leading the drive to service and sales within the B2B (medium business) environment.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned, sales professional to be part of one of the strongest sales teams within the company. Backed by one of Canada’s most iconic brand and elite line of Mobility products you will be equipped to seek and prospect new sales accounts. The team I seeking individuals who are hunters (by nature), results oriented, people thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment, and have past success improving revenue, churn, productivity and quality results.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be a key player of the sales team accountable for prospecting new business relationships and deploying the vision and strategic roadmap for key customers. As a member of the sales team , you have a proven track record for translating a large organization’s strategic plan and priorities into relevant, high impact, and effective solutions.
Our people are making big things happen across the country, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities.
Our passionate, dedicated leaders encourage and empower people to grow and succeed.
* Manage a geographical sales area and travel to the various client sites to gain new clients and prospect new opportunities
* Demonstrated ability to penetrate deep and wide within an organization to prospect opportunities to provide Bell services and solutions
* Opportunity to articulate Bell’s value proposition and competitive differentiator to key decision makers.
* The opportunity to manage the relationships of key strategic b2b accounts.
* Proactively participate in the up-selling and raising awareness of various Bell products and services.
* Actively follow up on sales leads from various sales support teams.
* Partner with cross functional teams to enter customer orders, deliver hardware to customers and conduct hardware training as required.
* Prepare and present PowerPoint presentations to various audiences to influence the Loyalty and Retention Program
* Demonstrated 3- 5 years experience in B2B account management or sales consultant role
* Instinctively comfortable with prospecting new business through research and networking.
* Possess an insatiable desire to sell to the client based on value as opposed to price
* A resilient sales professional who is solutions oriented.
* Highly customer centric
* Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
* Strong ability to partner with cross functional teams in a matrixed environment
* Possess a strong competitive desire to sell
* Be a positive, organized and motivated individual.
* Possess a valid driver’s licence
* Skilled in powerpoint and excel.
* Bilingualism in French/English is an asset
* Telecom sales experience would be ideal
* Skilled in solution based or consultative based selling techniques
Position Type: Management
Position Level: CP2
Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Edmonton
Application Deadline: 05/30/2013
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.