Store Leader In Training - Virgin Mobile
Date: Mar 2, 2014
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Req ID 15169 - Posted 03/14/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (1) - Retail - Virgin Mobile
Come work for a company that loves you. At Virgin Mobile, we don’t have “customers”, we have Members. And Members get access to exclusive music events, VIP treatment, and killer music, entertainment, fashion and travel deals from the world’s must-have brands. From our Members to everyone that works here, we’re part of something special. Virgin Mobile has attracted more than 18 million Members worldwide. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make Virgin Mobile even more awesome, then read on, my friend, and let’s spread the awesomeness around. Get personal with Virgin Mobile Canada on Facebook and Twitter.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant to the Store Manager supports the store operations in the absence of the Store Manager. The role is supported by a program that will provide candidates with hands on learning and development needed to become a Store Manager within the Corporate Stores.
* Assist the Store Manager to drive and contribute to the store’s overall achievement of sales targets for all lines of business
* Keep current on policies and procedures, product knowledge and industry knowledge
* Support the Store Manager in running the sales floor and resolving customer service issues
* Receive various training in areas of compliance, inventory, sales, HR, service, and customer experience.
* Provide secondary leadership guidance to the store
* Responsible for assisting the Store Manager with overall performance of all employees and monthly coaching sessions
* Assist the SM with Recruiting for the store; help build and feed the candidate pool.
* Assist SM to manage in-store inventory and cash controls by ensuring adherence to all operations policies and procedures with specific focus on post-sales support (e.g. repairs, returns, loaner phones), inventory counts and invoice audits.
* 1-2 years of retail sales or customer service experience
* University degree or college diploma in business or management is an asset
* Comfortable with technology such as computers, mobile devices and digital merchandising
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with emphasis on active listening
* Strong organizational skills, initiative and strong ability to prioritize
About Virgin Mobile
Virgin Mobile offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
* Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
* Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
* Group RSP with company matching component
* Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
Position Type: Retail Stores
Position Level: Non Management
Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Fort McMurray
Application Deadline: 04/14/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Virgin Mobile has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.