Assistant Store Manager
Date: May 11, 2013
Location: Guelph, ON, CA
Req ID 4767 - Posted 05/12/2013 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (1) - Sales - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 132-year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology, under the Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile, and Solo Mobile brands.
Assistant Store Manager
* Do you have a passion for exceeding store sales targets in a highly competitive environment?
* Are you someone who loves motivating a diverse team to exceed company goals?
* Are you looking to continue your career in a company that has a wide variety of developmental and career opportunities?
What’s the role?
* Maintain and exceed overall store sales performance
* Coach your team to support your execution plans and help achieve objectives
* Analyze data and critically assess your business
* Anticipate opportunities to exceed both external and internal customer expectations
* Attract, hire and train a high performing sales team
* Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell Brand
Do you fit the part?
* A drive for achieving superior sales results within your store
* Proven track record of actively coaching, developing and stretching others to their full potential
* Thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment where change is ongoing
* Passion for the latest technology with the ability to relay that passion on to your team
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible to work days, evenings and weekend shifts
* Previous Retail management experience preferred
* Post-secondary education in business or a related field is preferred
What’s in it for you?
* Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
* Health Benefits
* Incentives and rewards
* Career Opportunities
Position Type: Retail Stores
Position Level: CP2
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Guelph
Application Deadline: 06/16/2013
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, Ontario, Guelph
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.