Bilingual Inventory Analyst
Date: Feb 21, 2014
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Req ID 28995 - Posted 03/10/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (2) - Job City (2) - Administrative & Operations - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 132-year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology, under the Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile, and Solo Mobile brands.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Retail Inventory Manager, the Push Inventory Analyst will be responsible for managing inventory for our Corporate Stores. The Analyst is responsible for forecasting and analyzing the store inventory levels using the established process methodologies of “Right Product at the Right Time and in the Right Quantity” to increased sales revenue. The Push Inventory Analyst is the SPOC for all inventory related processes, escalations, metrics for a predetermined number of stores.
* Forecasting and replenishment of product to ensure in-stock
* Order tracking ensuring timely receiving and where required expediting orders
* Timely communication of order status and issues
* Work closely with the logistics team, channel marketing and Store Operations to ensure effective and efficient merchandise flow.
* Assist in the continuous improvement and optimization of all processes and systems
* Develop and report weekly metrics
* Regular review and forecasting of unit requirements by model and by store ensuring in-stock of product
* Ensure promotional in-stock through accurate forecasting based on the financial target
* Assist in the execution of the inventory management tactics
* Assist in the management of inventory currency standards
* Effectively manage inventory through analysis, providing recommendations to the Planning Specialist
* Assist in the development of action plans to deal with aged and slow selling programs
* Assist in the analysis of inventory issues providing recommendations to the Planning Manager
* Identifying and addressing inventory issues as they arise
* Optimizing inventory productivity
* Perform work in the context of the departmental and company strategic plans
* Collaborate with the appropriate areas as required to facilitate flawless execution
* Manage the volume of work in order to provide cost effective use of resources
* Inventory management experience is an asset
* Systems and process oriented
* Computer literacy in Word, Outlook, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
* APICS or CPP certification is an asset
* Knowledge of SAP is an asset
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the preparation of reports and instructions
* Bilingual – French & English is required
* Open minded and creative team player
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
BCE:WKP #Feature *LI-AG TC:PS
Position Type: Non Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 02/28/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, Quebec, Montreal
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.