Senior Architect - Contact Centre Solutions
Date: May 3, 2013
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Req ID 2676 - Posted 05/10/2013 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (2) - Job City (2) - Information Technology - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 132-year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
The candidate will be an expert in the architecture design and conception of Cisco and/or Genesys solutions, as well as provide system integration expertise in Contact Centre solutions implementations, such as Interactive Voice Response applications (IVR) and Computer Telephony (CTI).
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop, install and configure, at the architecture and integration levels, IVR / CTI contact centre solutions.
* Lead and participate in functional analysis of IVR and CTI specifications.
* Produces feasibility and effort estimates.
* Produce architecture documents.
* Collaborates closely with the Sales and Project Management teams.
* Plans solution delivery steps, deployment phases, quality assurance guidelines, and identifies delivery team members.
* Supports the integration team to ensure delivery.
* Knowledge of contact centre solution products such as Avaya, Cisco and Genesys.
* Knowledge of other contact centre solutions, such as call recording and workforce management, just to mention those.
* Flexibility, mobile and desire to work on different types of projects (development, integration & configuration) within different regions across Canada.
* Strong customer skills, with work experience at customer sites
* C, C++, VB, Java
* LAN and IP internetworking
* Computer Science or Engineering background
* Software development and systems integration
* Database systems (Oracle, SQL)
* Bilingual English/French, an asset
*LI-BB #Feature BCE:WKP
Position Type: Management
Position Level: CP3
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 05/27/2013
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, Ontario, Mississauga
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.