Consultant - Human Resources and Labour Relations
Date: Feb 11, 2014
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Req ID 37269 - Posted 02/11/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (1) - Human Resources - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 132-year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Corporate Services offers best practice services to support the organization, including Communications, Human Resources, Real Estate, Procurement and Legal.
The Human Resources and Labour Relations team play a key role in helping Bell achieve its business objectives by enhancing organizational efficiency through delivering competitive employee program, policies and processes, building and attracting top talent, driving employee effectiveness, executing projects and providing creative solutions that enable the business unit success.
We are seeking one enthusiastic, innovative, and results-driven individual to provide HR business analysis, perform administrative follow-ups, build various dashboards and manage HR projects for Bell Business Markets (including Wholesale). The primary role is to manage key HR programs and provide research and analysis on various HR/LR related issues that impact the organization. More specifically, the Manager will:
* Provide support to all members of the HR team on various business related HR solutions;
* Identify and partner with appropriate resources to resolve client issues so as to ensure satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness and thorough communication;
* Respond to requests for HR/LR information in a timely and accurate manner;
* Provide complete program management (development, planning, communication, roll-out) in the implementation of a range of HR programs and projects;
* Partner with Finance to ensure alignment on headcount numbers, variance explanations and other matters;
* Assist in the development and implementation of various HR programs and strategies that stimulate individual and corporate performance at the business level;
* Research HR best practice information as required in the development of initiatives/programs;
* Participate in initiatives such as onboarding, exit interviews, grad recruitment, etc.;
* Demonstrate pro-activeness in identifying solutions to simplify, automate and improve processes and follow-ups;
* Analyze data and aggregate results into coherent and sophisticated reports to aid in management decision making;
* Produce key metrics on a weekly/monthly basis and identify HR issues impacting the business units;
* Leverage HR systems, including SAP to retrieve data for various reporting needs.
* Bilingual (French and English) both written and oral;
* University Degree in Industrial Relations, Human Resources or other relevant discipline;
* Combination of 2 to 4 years’ experience in labour relations and human resources;
* Must have a strong results orientation and a track record of execution;
* Strong ability to analyze data & provide summary of analysis;
* Advanced skill level in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Project;
* Able to synthesize information;
* Working knowledge of SAP is mandatory;
* Strong ability to understand business priorities, issues and people impacts;
* Demonstrated ability to create and build multiple partnerships;
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills–must have excellent writing skills;
* Excellent project management capabilities;
* Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
* HR designation or PMI designation, an asset.
BCE:WKP #Feature *LI-VB
Position Type: Management
Position Level: CP2
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 03/11/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, Quebec, Montreal
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.