Administrative Assistant, Legal Affairs
Date: Sep 17, 2014
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Req ID 51832 - Posted 09/17/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (1) - Administrative & Operations - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 134 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV — Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. It is a critical component of Bell’s commitment to leverage strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer.
The Bell Media team is looking for a professional and reliable Administrative Assistant (Legal Affairs), for its offices in the heart of downtown Montreal. The incumbent, reporting to the Senior Director, Legal Affairs, National Out-of-Home & Real Estate will be called to offer efficient administrative/clerical and drafting support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform clerical and administrative work related (expense account, outside counsel billing, photocopies, printing documents, coordination and management of meetings, mail, archiving, etc.)
* Draft legal documents; such as letters, contracts, etc.
* Manage calendars and agendas for meetings and conference calls
* Exercise discretion and ensure the protection of confidential information and records
* Perform other duties that may be assigned by the members of the team, including translation
Core competencies and skills:
* Fluently bilingual with impeccable English and French grammar
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* A minimum of 5 years experience in the legal field
* Ability to manage multiple projects at once
* Sense of responsibility, discipline and thoroughness
* Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail in keeping records
* Excellent time management and high degree of autonomy
* Agility to meet tight deadlines
* Attention to detail
* A diploma or certificate in translation is considered an asset
BM:WKP *LI-MI TC:BM
Position Type: Management
Position Level: CP1
Job Location (city): Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline (MM/DD/YYYY): 09/30/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, Quebec, Montreal
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field