Bell Sales Consultant
Date: May 2, 2013
Location: Quebec City, QC, CA
Req ID 4406 - Posted 05/06/2013 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (1) - Retail - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 132-year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Residential Services team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing our competitiveness in the marketplace.
The team provides customers with Bell Home phone, local and long distance services, Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and amazing new technologies such as Bell Fibe TV.
Bell is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and competitive Sales Associate to join our winning team today. If you are passionate about sales and driven by results we want you to promote our Bell Residential Services (BRS) and products.
What we need you to do:
* Promote and sell Bell residential products and services in our corporate stores
* Be knowledgeable about the products, services and promotional campaigns being offered by presenting customized solutions to our customers
* Identify customers’ needs quickly by leading and executing effective sales strategies with confidence and ease
* Meet or exceed sales targets
* Have a solid understanding of our competitors including their products and current promotions
* Your job doesn’t end when the sale is confirmed! Solidify your relationship with the customer by taking the initiative to go above and beyond to exceed the customers' expectations
* Build relationships with your colleagues to maintain a positive and innovative atmosphere as part of our Retail Sales Team
What we need you to be:
* Passionate about technology!
* An individual with a strong competitive drive and a commitment to Sales – understanding that you are the face of the business and your success clearly links to business results
* Have proven sales experience within a retail environment
* Customer focused with positive friendly approach demonstrating excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Motivated to meet and exceed both personal and stores sales targets
* You are a quick learner with a commitment to continuous improvements. You strive to stay up-to-date on product information in the fast-paced and rapidly changing consumer electronics and communication industry
* Well versed in not only our products/services, but similar products/services sold by competitors within the industry is a definite asset
* Available to work morning, evening and weekend shift
Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
* Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
* Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
* Disability Benefits
* Group RSP with company matching component
* Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
* Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
Position Type: Retail Stores
Position Level: Non Management
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Application Deadline: 06/06/2013
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, Quebec, Quebec City
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.