Date: Jul 11, 2013
Location: Trail, BC, CA
Req ID 13634 - Posted 11/29/2013 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (1) - Media - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 132-year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Corporate Services offers best practice services to support the organization, including Communications, Human Resources, Real Estate, Procurement and Legal.
Under the direction of the Creative Director, the successful candidate will:
* Write entertaining/effective commercials, public service announcements and station promotional scripts within tight department deadlines.
* Carry an individual and permanent client list that is prioritized and organized on a daily basis according to workload.
* Meet, converse and correspond with the above clients on a regular day to day basis regarding commercial content, approvals and marketing directions
* Assign audio numbers and enter traffic instructions into Wide Orbit on a daily basis prior to the traffic deadline.
* Work with the sales and production team on a daily basis to achieve the highest quality end product within the sales and production deadlines.
* Maintain a current knowledge of station, provincial and national advertising regulations
* Maintain an ongoing knowledge of community events, current events and popular culture.
* Degree or Diploma from a recognized Broadcast/Journalism Program or equivalent experience.
* At least one year of experience as a Creative Writer for radio.
* Strong communication, writing and creativity.
* The ability to work as part of a team.
* Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
If this sounds like the right gig for you - send in your cover letter, resume and scripts
Position Type: Management
Position Level: CP2
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Trail
Application Deadline: 12/13/2013
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, British Columbia, Trail
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.